Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Lilly - The new addition to our family! She is a mix between a lab and a poodle, a laberdoodle!


Yes, we have another dog. Bracken got her for my graduation present last year. We named her after a chubby lady in Bracken's mission that he totally adored. Lilly is the most lovable and goofy dog. As you can tell Bracken loves Lilly as much as I do. However, both our dogs love to make a mess.
For some crazy reason I decided to run in the Top of Utah marathon. Yeah I wanted to die! It was the hardest thing I have ever done. However, as wierd as this sounds we two more in March and May. Sounds like fun! ha, right!!!

Bracken has a new love, golf. This fall we played a few times and had a great time. Guess what, he got a birdie, and I don't think in all my years of playing golf I have ever seen someone so happy. It was rather funny to watch.




Remember I said they like to make messes, yeah they have completely destroyed everything that we own, including five pairs of my shoes, Bracken's play station paddles, text books, decorations, brushes, my toothbrush, all our DVDs, and yeah plenty more. You would think we would learn our lesson by putting things away, but I swear she digs and finds things.






No comments:

Post a Comment